+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing outside of Quebec on CSQ/COPR destination as Quebec

ryuu

Aug 14, 2012
Hi Friends,

I recently got my passport back with visa stamped and landing documents. Before anything, I would like to say good luck to everyone waiting for it, don't worry you will get it soon.

Now for my question: I know it has been asked many many times before but the answers all seem to be conflicting. I will be going to Canada (to complete landing) from US and planning to drive there but do not plan to stay there for now. I need to come back immediately as I have work. So the questions are:

- Can I 'land' anywhere outside of Quebec? I.e. drive to a border city from US and complete my landing? Will this complete my landing or do I need to drive to Quebec?
- I would like to then turn around and come back to US and planning to give them an address of my friend living in Canada to mail my PR card. Does the friend have to be in Quebec or can be anywhere in Canada?

What I am trying to understand is that if it is okay to just complete the landing only (without staying in Canada for now) with the intention to go back to Quebec later to settle.

Please help me out with your valuable advise! Thanks in advance!

Ryuu

Arifur Rahman

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
You are very lucky Bro. I am in Initial stage. Just submit my application. :(