+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lab Technicain need for work visa

mirwaistalash

Jan 3, 2024
First of all i want thanks of Canadian migration management team that give us opportunity we can show our skills. i'm mirwais talash graduated from medical technology with more than seven years experience at different organization. currently i'm working with IOM as a lab technician. because of situation of Afghanistan i want come in canada and serve for your peoples in health department, if its possible so kindly contact me as soon as possible. by whats app or email. +93795160501
mirwaistalash673@yahoo.com
i'm waiting for your kind response.
Best regards,
Mirwais Talash.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
First of all i want thanks of Canadian migration management team that give us opportunity we can show our skills. i'm mirwais talash graduated from medical technology with more than seven years experience at different organization. currently i'm working with IOM as a lab technician. because of situation of Afghanistan i want come in canada and serve for your peoples in health department, if its possible so kindly contact me as soon as possible. by whats app or email. +93795160501
mirwaistalash673@yahoo.com
i'm waiting for your kind response.
Best regards,
Mirwais Talash.
There are no jobs on this forum and this forum is not associated With the Canadian government. Posting your private informations opens you up to scammers contacting you. Depending you your education and work history there may be ways for you to get PR or a job offer work permit in Canada. Would look into whether you have the qualification to start the licensing process if needed. Canada needs medical lab technologists so if you have the skills needed there are employers looking for skilled workers.

https://www.clinicallab.com/solving-the-shortage-of-medical-laboratory-technologists-in-canada-27440
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/4187/ca