+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly check this for me fake or no

Raimizi

Dec 15, 2023
Embassy of Canada Ambassade du Canada Consulat general du Ottawa Canada
VISA APPLICATION APPROVAL NOTIFICATION LETTER
Date: Time: 11:34 AM
Dear ###,
Greetings from the High Commission of Canada.I would like to inform you that you have been found eligible Entry Visa to Canada. type of Visa (W- under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationalit (CINALand Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINALand Canadian Immigration Law (CIL)As
you and youremplover (MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY COMPANY has satistind the requirements of the Canadian Imigration law, have on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skin with your new Employer in canade
I am pleased to apprisevou that vour applicationforentryVisatoCanadawithpassportnumber$$$$
has being considered and approved berr an my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the
authority given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to workunder(MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY COMPANY)Apureelbehamlledovertovouonvour
appointmentdate:theparcelwillremainscaledtillyouarriveinCanada,thepartcontasdocumentstofurther withyourcasemetoenableyouapplyingpermanentresidenttofurtherwinyourfuturecareerinCanada.
Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge vour file as be send an Authorize Cashier pavment details for vourvisaferpavmentviaMoneyGramtrader
Sincerely
VISA
Michael HCorbin
Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Visa Section SECTION 7/8 SHANIPATH,CHANAKYAPURI,OTTAWA,CANADA

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Dear ###,
Greetings from the High Commission of Canada.I would like to inform you that you have been found eligible Entry Visa to Canada. type of Visa (W- under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationalit (CINALand Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINALand Canadian Immigration Law (CIL)As
you and youremplover (MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY COMPANY has satistind the requirements of the Canadian Imigration law, have on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skin with your new Employer in canade
I am pleased to apprisevou that vour applicationforentryVisatoCanadawithpassportnumber$$$$
has being considered and approved berr an my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the
authority given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to workunder(MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY COMPANY)Apureelbehamlledovertovouonvour
appointmentdate:theparcelwillremainscaledtillyouarriveinCanada,thepartcontasdocumentstofurther withyourcasemetoenableyouapplyingpermanentresidenttofurtherwinyourfuturecareerinCanada.
Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge vour file as be send an Authorize Cashier pavment details for vourvisaferpavmentviaMoneyGramtrader
Sincerely
VISA
Michael HCorbin
Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Visa Section SECTION 7/8 SHANIPATH,CHANAKYAPURI,OTTAWA,CANADA
Fake

Reactions: Raimizi

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Dear ###,
Sincerely
VISA
Michael HCorbin
Really?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear ###,
Sincerely
VISA
Michael HCorbin
HA HA…your “employer” cannot spell.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......