+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kids born in Canada. Need to be included in application? Need medicals?

magicjoni

Nov 24, 2014
Hi I received ITA through CEC class.

I went to do my medicals today and since my two eldest kids were born in Canada, the receptionist at the panel physicians office told me that they do not need to do the medical.

I have included them in my profile and on the documents upload section it asks me to upload the upfront medical slip.

Now that I think about it, are they considered Canadian and I don't need to include them in the PR apllication? Or should upload their Birth Certificate, passport or write a letter were they ask me to lrovide the upfront medicals for them?

Thank you so much for your help!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

magicjoni said:

I went to do my medicals today and since my two eldest kids were born in Canada, the receptionist at the panel physicians office told me that they do not need to do the medical.

I have included them in my profile and on the documents upload section it asks me to upload the upfront medical slip.

Now that I think about it, are they considered Canadian and I don't need to include them in the PR apllication? Or should upload their Birth Certificate, passport or write a letter were they ask me to lrovide the upfront medicals for them?

1, No the children don't require medicals, not should they appear in the application as dependents. They are only listed on the IMM 5406

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magicjoni said:

This.

And explain that this requirement doesn't apply to them. You shouldn't be asked for POF for them as well.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
sorry just to add....what was your status?or that of your spouse when your kids where born?
cos if they r permanent residents or citizens, then i think thats when they dont need medicals, but if they r not(that is if they included in your application as your dependents and if they require the PR status along with you...i think they will need medicals....

magicjoni

Nov 24, 2014
I have a pgwp and she has visitor Visa.

Kids were born in Canada and have Canadian Passport

Thanks for the replies.