+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kalina or Fort? process to obtain transcript Mum Uni

bhushans

Mar 13, 2015
Re: Kalina or Fort? transcript "Mum Univ"

choprakart said:
Kalina or Fort?

And whats the process to obtain transcript Mum Uni
With that less information in first post, most likely you're going to get guesses or trolls:
1. Guesses like - " I think you can go to Kalina.." " You can try Fort, if not Kalina.."
Or
2. Trolls like - " The process for obtaining transcript Mum Uni is to apply for transcript at "Mum Uni" .. "

Take some effort to write more about what course, when did you pass your course (before certain year of graduation - you have to go to Kalina campus. the attestation is expensive in that case. I am not sure about the exact year).

All the best,

bhushan.

choprakart

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Toronto
Re: Kalina or Fort? process to obtain transcript Mum Uni: Grad year 2006

ohk.. didnt know abt that...

Grad year 2006
Course: BMM

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
Hi guys,

I did my Bcom in 1998 and MBA in 2001. Any chance of getting my attestation at Churchgate or do I need to go to Kalina only?

Thanks in advance

KetkiN

Jul 20, 2015
Re: Kalina or Fort? process to obtain transcript Mum Uni: Grad year 2006

choprakart said:
ohk.. didnt know abt that...

Grad year 2006
Course: BMM
document attestation from churchgate, as for transcripts, u need to apply to your college.

KetkiN

Jul 20, 2015
pfernandes said:
Hi guys,

I did my Bcom in 1998 and MBA in 2001. Any chance of getting my attestation at Churchgate or do I need to go to Kalina only?

Thanks in advance
attestation will be done at churchgate

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance
Hi did you need to go to Kalina or churchgate? my pass outs are 2004 and 2006 for grad and post grad

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
attestation will be done at churchgate
Update : As of 2022 : They no longer do this offline at Churchgate as they used to earlier. The entire Transcript and Attestation process (for MU) has been transitioned online.
I wasted an entire trip coming into Bombay from out of town - after reading about the offline Attestation process here on this forum but it ended as a wasted trip when I found out they no longer accept any offline applications. Sharing this update here to help any future Mumbai Uni. applicants save their time and money.