+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just received ITA, but express entry profile going to expire in 1 month.!

Neohere

Feb 8, 2019
Hi all,
I have just received ITA but it seems the profile expiration date is within a month from now.
Could someone please guide how can this effect my invitation?
-Do i need to make a new profile? what happens to my ITA then!?
Please suggest!

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Your profile expires only if you don't get ITA within 12 months of submitting your application. In your case, because you got ITA, your profile is safe.. You have 60 days from ITA to submit docs.. Congrats

Reactions: drunkun and Neohere

Neohere

Feb 8, 2019
Your profile expires only if you don't get ITA within 12 months of submitting your application. In your case, because you got ITA, your profile is safe.. You have 60 days from ITA to submit docs.. Congrats
Thank you very much for your reply.

Nanarh

Aug 18, 2022
Hello all,
related to that, I'm actually in the same situation, I got my ITA yesterday and my profile EE expires in a month. I understand now that it doesn't expire as I have 60 days to submit my documents. My question is where I update the profile, in the PR request or EE profile? because my IELTS expired so I need to retake it and update with the results
Thank you,

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello all,
related to that, I'm actually in the same situation, I got my ITA yesterday and my profile EE expires in a month. I understand now that it doesn't expire as I have 60 days to submit my documents. My question is where I update the profile, in the PR request or EE profile? because my IELTS expired so I need to retake it and update with the results
Thank you,
Hi,

Once the ITA is received, you no longer have access to make modifications in your express entry profile as the profile gets locked. So, only the PR application has to be submitted with accurate information.

FYI, the ee profile gets expired after the IELTS result expiry date. So, as long as you submit your profile before the the IELTS result expiry, you're good. Because, your profile information is locked after the submission/AOR.

Nanarh

Aug 18, 2022
Hi,

Once the ITA is received, you no longer have access to make modifications in your express entry profile as the profile gets locked. So, only the PR application has to be submitted with accurate information.

FYI, the ee profile gets expired after the IELTS result expiry date. So, as long as you submit your profile before the the IELTS result expiry, you're good. Because, your profile information is locked after the submission/AOR.
Thanks a lot for your answer, actually my IELTS expired in December so my score already was lowered at that time but not expired. But as I got a nomination from a Ontario, I got 600 more points so got the ITA just after that, so am planning to retake it and submit the results in the PR application.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks a lot for your answer, actually my IELTS expired in December so my score already was lowered at that time but not expired. But as I got a nomination from a Ontario, I got 600 more points so got the ITA just after that, so am planning to retake it and submit the results in the PR application.
Being a PNP candidate, you're safe already. So, it should be fine. Good luck for your exam.