Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
I just realized that I forgot to upload the scanned copy of CELPIP.

However, I have given all the CELPIP id during the application process.

As a matter of fact, I do not remember anywhere where they asked to upload it. Maybe i should have combined it with my education credentials.

So, is it required, if so, how do I let them know?

Just to clarify: I gave my CLEPIP and have submitted the numbers during the Express entry application process where you are required to enter the information.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......

As a matter of fact, I do not remember anywhere where they asked to upload it. Maybe i should have combined it with my education credentials.

Just to clarify: I gave my CLEPIP and have submitted the numbers during the Express entry application process where you are required to enter the information.
It's indeed not a required document. No worries!
If they want it, they'll ask for it.
Same goes for ECA report.

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
cool, thanks for the clarification. Also I realized that I did not upload the actual degree from India, I just uploaded the ECA verification part plus my canadian degrees. Hope that makes sense to them as you can only get a positive ECA when you have a degree. haha

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
cool, thanks for the clarification. Also I realized that I did not upload the actual degree from India, I just uploaded the ECA verification part plus my canadian degrees. Hope that makes sense to them as you can only get a positive ECA when you have a degree. haha
Okay, now that's a mistake if you claimed points for your degree from India.
If so, you need to raise a CSE through webform immediately, and explain why you didn't upload it.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Unlike language results, proof of education (e.g diploma and/or transcripts) is a required document!
If you don't upload it, your application will be rejected as it will fail R10 stage (completeness check).

It makes sense to you that having an ECA is proof that you actually completed your education, sure, but it's still a required document, as they need to file your proof of education (your actual diploma).

Again, only if you claimed points for degree from India.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
If your canadian degree is the highest degree then it's not required to upload indian degree or ECA. If not you made a big mistake by not uploading degree.

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Okay, now that's a mistake if you claimed points for your degree from India.
If so, you need to raise a CSE through webform immediately, and explain why you didn't upload it.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Unlike language results, proof of education (e.g diploma and/or transcripts) is a required document!
If you don't upload it, your application will be rejected as it will fail R10 stage (completeness check).

It makes sense to you that having an ECA is proof that you actually completed your education, sure, but it's still a required document, as they need to file your proof of education (your actual diploma).

Again, only if you claimed points for degree from India.

Ohh really. Okay how do I upload the degree on that webpage or do I just write the explanation for it. I will write something like I just realized that the combined PDF for my education application is missing my PDF for my degree. Something like that. Do I just write it back to them, the application has not started processing yet.

Please advice asap. Thanks!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Ohh really. Okay how do I upload the degree on that webpage or do I just write the explanation for it. I will write something like I just realized that the combined PDF for my education application is missing my PDF for my degree. Something like that. Do I just write it back to them, the application has not started processing yet.

Please advice asap. Thanks!
Clarify this first: Have you used your Indian degree to claim points for education? Like for instance in the case of points for "Two or more degrees and/or certificates".
If you just included your Canadian degree in education section, you're good, as you properly uploaded that diploma along with its ECA.
If you included Indian degree in education section as well, and claimed points for it, then your diploma is missing.
Follow the steps on that link, and after filling the form and writing the explanation, you'll have the chance to upload your degree in the next page. Yes that explanation works well.
Do it ASAP if you used your degree to claim points as described above.

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Clarify this first: Have you used your Indian degree to claim points for education? Like for instance in the case of points for "Two or more degrees and/or certificates".
If you just included your Canadian degree in education section, you're good, as you properly uploaded that diploma along with its ECA.
If you included Indian degree in education section as well, and claimed points for it, then your diploma is missing.
Follow the steps on that link, and after filling the form and writing the explanation, you'll have the chance to upload your degree in the next page. Yes that explanation works well.
Do it ASAP if you used your degree to claim points as described above.

I just did it yesterday. Uploaded the final PDF with Indian degree, WES for Indian verification, letter of graduation from Sheridan and sheridan transcripts official. Someone from CIC replied back and said, they have forwarded the updated file to my application.

Hadamali

Jul 5, 2022

Hey! I am in the same boat. Did it cause any issue for you?