+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Guys!!! I just woke up to the best news!!!!! LPP UPDATED TODAY!!! COMPLETED ON MAY 14!!!!

I hope everyone waiting gets their LPP completed soon.

Question for Scarborough applicants, how long after LPP completed until oath gets updated on the tracker please ?
I received an email same day as my tracker for LPP turned green....Ceremony was updated to in progress 2 days after receiving the oath invite.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
After a roller coaster journey of 10.5 months, it has come to an end for me today. I am officially a Canadian Citizen. Took my virtual oath today. This group has been a great source of information and support through out this journey. I wish all of us who are still waiting for this citizenship process to complete, may get a good news very soon. It will come guys, just hang in there. Thank you everyone.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
After a roller coaster journey of 10.5 months, it has come to an end for me today. I am officially a Canadian Citizen. Took my virtual oath today. This group has been a great source of information and support through out this journey. I wish all of us who are still waiting for this citizenship process to complete, may get a good news very soon. It will come guys, just hang in there. Thank you everyone.
Congratulations although I won and became a citizen one day before you. Hahahahaha
Wish you the best Mehran.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Folks, want to tell you all that I took oath this week and got the citizenship certificate as well and my journey with the IRCC has came to an end at last. Now waiting for passport but no issues. Another Grant DF case closed.

Last edited: