+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2005 Application

Feb 24, 2010
Hello to all! I would like to ask if there's still hope for our family ::)

Our Timeline's below:

July 2005 - Application for Immigration status at the Canadian Embassy Manila
July 2005 - AOR
Nov 2008 - 2nd letter was received asking us if we are still interested in pursuing our application. If not we have to write back a letter; if yes, we need not reply on the letter.
Feb 2010 - still waiting ??? (within the timeline, we have submitted docs for updates such as: additions in our family, certificate of employment for working overseas and the contract of employments)

Do we still have a chance to immigrate? It has been a long time of waiting.

I hope you can give me advice.

Thank you Pinoy kababayans! ;)

God bless us all ! 8)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
LYN.TABLETENNIS said:
Hello to all! I would like to ask if there's still hope for our family ::)

Our Timeline's below:

July 2005 - Application for Immigration status at the Canadian Embassy Manila
July 2005 - AOR
Nov 2008 - 2nd letter was received asking us if we are still interested in pursuing our application. If not we have to write back a letter; if yes, we need not reply on the letter.
Feb 2010 - still waiting ??? (within the timeline, we have submitted docs for updates such as: additions in our family, certificate of employment for working overseas and the contract of employments)

Do we still have a chance to immigrate? It has been a long time of waiting.

I hope you can give me advice.

Thank you Pinoy kababayans! ;)

God bless us all ! 8)
Hi,

Have you tried case specific enquiry? It is almost 5 years since you applied. Under what stream did you apply?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Lyn,

From that 'willingness letter' u have actually come into the 'final processing' queue. Whereafter, it takes anywhere between 1.5-2 yrs to 'make it'. Thus, from Nov 2008 your time starts. U should be hearing from Manila soon.

All the best !
Qorax.

Feb 24, 2010
@job_seeker Specific enquiry? Haven't done that yet. For it was written on the first letter that "Do not send any correspondence during this period of time requesting a case status updae as we will be unable to respond. Contact this office ONLY if there are changes to your personal particulars, including changes of address or family composition..." What is that "stream" ? Sorry, just a newbie here. ;D Thank you for your reply.

@qorax We are in the "final processing" queue? So we just have to wait for a year and a half. Thanks for the hope! ;)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
LYN.TABLETENNIS said:
@ job_seeker Specific enquiry? Haven't done that yet. For it was written on the first letter that "Do not send any correspondence during this period of time requesting a case status updae as we will be unable to respond. Contact this office ONLY if there are changes to your personal particulars, including changes of address or family composition..." What is that "stream" ? Sorry, just a newbie here. ;D Thank you for your reply.

@ qorax We are in the "final processing" queue? So we just have to wait for a year and a half. Thanks for the hope! ;)
Did you apply under FSW category? If so it is under the old list of occupations under pressure or is the NOC still in the list of 38? I certainly am hoping that you are on the "last lap" so to speak as qorax has posted. All the best :)

ncee2001

Mar 4, 2010
hello lyn,
we have the same timeline: we have applied on sept 2005 in cic manila under FSW old system,
dec 2005- AOR received;started processing application (e-cas status)
dec 2007-informed cic manila my change of address that we are here in canada as temporary residents (workpermits and student permit for our son)
nov 2008-2nd letter was received here in canada asking us if we are still interested in pursuing our application. If not we have to write back a letter; if yes, we need not reply on the letter. I replied in form of writing YES, still interested.
mar 2010- still waiting for their reply

I already inquired CIC here in Canada regarding this matter. We have to wait for Manila CIC's time frame 7-66 months processing. Hope we'll have good news this year! the CIC offices have so many backlogs that's why the time frame is too long. Be patient and have faith. It will be worth once you've settled here in Canada, my family and I live here for more than two years now and we really love living here.
Have a good day. I hope you feel better now.

Feb 24, 2010
Hello ncee2001,
I am very glad to hear that we have the same timeline. There is still hope. If it is God's will, He will help us make through. We must be patient in waiting.
Where in Canada are you? We are headed for my aunt in Toronto.
As per verification on-line at the cic.ga, the status of our application is "in process" while the date they have received our application is on "July 2005".
Thank you very much for sharing.
Yes, I feel better now.
8)

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
LYN.TABLETENNIS said:
Hello ncee2001,
I am very glad to hear that we have the same timeline. There is still hope. If it is God's will, He will help us make through. We must be patient in waiting.
Where in Canada are you? We are headed for my aunt in Toronto.
As per verification on-line at the cic.ga, the status of our application is "in process" while the date they have received our application is on "July 2005".
Thank you very much for sharing.
Yes, I feel better now.
8)

am kinda of happy to know that i have somebody in my time frame i applied through Accra Ghana in July 05; AOR in Sept 05 i have been asked if i wait to continue with the process, of course the answer was YES. we are still waiting, we will wait till it come to pass....

Feb 24, 2010
@Badmus

Hello! Nice to hear also that we have the same time line.
Yes, all we could do is to wait...There is hope for us all ;)
God bless us always!