+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jubaer Ahmed Chawdhury

Jubaer Ahmed

Apr 14, 2023
Bahrain
Category........
Other
Dear Hiring Manager

I am delighted to have the opportunity to apply for the skilled worker .
I am always interested in learning new techniques and skills, and I spend some time each year attending conference and seminars that pertain to organization trends,

I have almost 5 years of experience in hotel management currently I am working in migrant management constancy company as a office assistant, I thrive on meeting and surmounting challenges that come up during the workday.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am excited about the opportunity to work with company and I’m looking forward to demonstrating how I can help make the lives of company executives easier.

BEST REGARDS,
Jubaer Ahmed Chawdhury

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Dear Hiring Manager

I am delighted to have the opportunity to apply for the skilled worker .
I am always interested in learning new techniques and skills, and I spend some time each year attending conference and seminars that pertain to organization trends,

I have almost 5 years of experience in hotel management currently I am working in migrant management constancy company as a office assistant, I thrive on meeting and surmounting challenges that come up during the workday.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am excited about the opportunity to work with company and I’m looking forward to demonstrating how I can help make the lives of company executives easier.

BEST REGARDS,
Jubaer Ahmed Chawdhury
Chawdhry sahib , no job bobs are in this forum, try indeed, LinkedIn or Canada job bank