+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jobs in canada

muddi1981

May 21, 2009
i just want to enquire that if some one got the immigration on another category for example IT related or another one. and upen landing to canada can he do job in another category oir he or she is just bound to the category to work in on which he or she got the immigration. mean is the employement restricted or not in canada? and on the visa passport is that category mentioned or not? as my category is not listed in the list but some one advised me to apply on another category. kindly tell me.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muddi1981 said:
i just want to enquire that if some one got the immigration on another category for example IT related or another one. and upen landing to canada can he do job in another category oir he or she is just bound to the category to work in on which he or she got the immigration. mean is the employement restricted or not in canada? and on the visa passport is that category mentioned or not? as my category is not listed in the list but some one advised me to apply on another category. kindly tell me.
Hi,

After landing, once you get PR you are free to do any job/business in any province, but under the rules.

Good Luck.