+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JobProspects for Finance Professionals

prembenny

Jun 19, 2013
Hi All,

Am having 8 years of Finance experience into finanacial markets above all am an MBA-Finance graduate ,can sme one suggest me , if there are any attractive job prospects for finance professionals in canada. Am contemplating to start processing for Temporary workers visa , not sure how to start up .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's typically very difficult to obtain a temporary work visa in Finance. In order to hire you, an employer must prove they advertised the job and were unable to hire a Canadian for the role. This is difficult to prove since there are many qualified Canadians in this field.

If you want to try to obtain a temporary work permit, the first step is to find an employer who is willing to hire you. You can look for jobs on web sites such as monster.ca, workopolis and the Canadian Job Bank. Once you have found an employer, that employer will have to obtain an approved Labour Market Opinion. Once the employer has an approved LMO, you can then apply for a work permit.

canadahelper

May 13, 2013
Hi. There are options available but the employers focus on Canadian experience and designation. IF you come of PR, the chances of getting Canadian experience is far more. Honestly temporary foreign worker visa is difficult in todays environment

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
prembenny said:
Hi All,

Am having 8 years of Finance experience into finanacial markets above all am an MBA-Finance graduate ,can sme one suggest me , if there are any attractive job prospects for finance professionals in canada. Am contemplating to start processing for Temporary workers visa , not sure how to start up .
If you are an MBA student from a top US b-school and have a great network, I don't think you will have trouble finding an employer. However, you are just like everyone else if you your experience/education is from outside the americas/europe...

prembenny

Jun 19, 2013
Thank you all for your valuable feed back , yes i do not have a degree from US- B school but i do have an experinece of international markets of Investment Banking operations , is there any opportunity of me getting a Temporary Visa having credentials like these or in Finance Teaching field.

Appreciate your help