+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job sponsorship for work permit in BC

DenisT

Feb 1, 2013
Hi guys,

I am from Australia with a new Zealand passport and we are moving to Canada BC area shortly. Just wondering what job would be better for me to get a work permit and then PR card. I am a light vehicle mechanic as well as a qualified personal trainer. Which job would help me out better? Does it even matter what job offer i get?

Any help would be awesome guys.
Thank you
DT

gbees12

Apr 21, 2013
This thing doesn't allow me to post links for reason... So, I would suggest you google NOC matrix HRSDC canada. The first search result should lead you to it directly.

The matrix shows you the jobs for different skill levels and skill types. Use this matrix to place your profession/job title and find out where you stand according to the rules and regulations for becoming a PR. I hope this helps.

cannn

Jan 18, 2013
Hello!
my name is Danijel,29 years old,from Serbia.I wish to live and work in Canada,but,for immigration
I need sponsorship or job offer(with LMO) from Canadian employer.
I have 7 years of experience in the construction field-concrete jobs,painting,facade,trades helper,labor...
if anybody can help me with a job offer,please let me know!
I am hardworking and dependable.
oomoljica @ hotmail.com

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cannn said:
Hello!
my name is Danijel,29 years old,from Serbia.I wish to live and work in Canada,but,for immigration
I need sponsorship or job offer(with LMO) from Canadian employer.
I have 7 years of experience in the construction field-concrete jobs,painting,facade,trades helper,labor...
if anybody can help me with a job offer,please let me know!
I am hardworking and dependable.
oomoljica @ hotmail.com
it is even hard for people in Canada to get a job.