Job seeker
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Request
File Transfer...
Request
My name is abdi olow guutaale

I am an international job seeker. I am Somali. I am sending a request to all. organizations. Helping foreign jobseekers and international migrants. Consider applications from international job seekers.
like the 3rd thread. African people.

I am ready to work in any job. whether it is a high or low job. For me. work is work, and there is no choice of my own.

but the problem is that I am an individual who does not have money to pay the expenses of all this activity. from start to finish. I mean it.

So help me out and put your money into me.

But if I work, I am ready to pay the loan. Legally. in accordance with the rules and regulations of the country. also responsibly, including personal responsibility. I will pay you. or repay the loan. in accordance with the international banking system

Global investment approach to debt repayment.

I hope I will find an employer or organization that will help me. looking for job vacancies

God willing

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I am an international job seeker. I am Somali. I am sending a request to all. organizations. Helping foreign jobseekers and international migrants. Consider applications from international job seekers.

I am ready to work in any job. whether it is a high or low job. For me. work is work, and there is no choice of my own.

but the problem is that I am an individual who does not have money to pay the expenses of all this activity. from start to finish. I mean it.

But if I work, I am ready to pay the loan. Legally. in accordance with the rules and regulations of the country. also responsibly, including personal responsibility. I will pay you. or repay the loan. in accordance with the international banking system

I hope I will find an employer or organization that will help me. looking for job vacancies

God willing
This is not a job site.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015

God willing
Pirating pays well, I heard