+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

job offer

maxxwellsana

Jul 14, 2022
Hi! I just began to work at the Education Office in the Embassy of my country in Canada. It´s a permanent contract, and my employeer is the government of Spain, I mean, a foreign government. The Education Office belongs to the Ministry of Education of Spain. Currently I have a open work permit (Working Holidays Visa) which is going to expire on March 2018. My question is in what kind of inmmigration program I have to apply in order to stay here? Express Entry? Federal Skilled Worker? Is that possible?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi! I just began to work at the Education Office in the Embassy of my country in Canada. It´s a permanent contract, and my employeer is the government of Spain, I mean, a foreign government. The Education Office belongs to the Ministry of Education of Spain. Currently I have a open work permit (Working Holidays Visa) which is going to expire on March 2018. My question is in what kind of inmmigration program I have to apply in order to stay here? Express Entry? Federal Skilled Worker? Is that possible?
March 2018? If elgible for Express Entry with IELTS, ECA, age and skilled work experience then apply. Will you have one year of Canadian experience? Is it skilled here (NOC)? Do you have skilled experience back home?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
March 2018? If elgible for Express Entry with IELTS, ECA, age and skilled work experience then apply. Will you have one year of Canadian experience? Is it skilled here (NOC)? Do you have skilled experience back home?
This person is a spammer. They have copied an old post and at some point will imbed a link into it. This isn't a real question. Report them to the moderator for deletion.

Reactions: RSub and Naturgrl