+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter for Home Child Care Provide Pilot

bilaleagle

Jun 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have a 14-month-old baby and the next one is due next year in May. I would like to bring my sister-in-law to Canada to help my wife and take care of the kids.

I was wondering how can I give her a job offer letter for Applicants without 12 months of experience (Category A – Gaining experience)

What are the requirements?
Do I need any approval from any government institute or need to show anything?

Please advise

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a 14-month-old baby and the next one is due next year in May. I would like to bring my sister-in-law to Canada to help my wife and take care of the kids.

I was wondering how can I give her a job offer letter for Applicants without 12 months of experience (Category A – Gaining experience)

What are the requirements?
Do I need any approval from any government institute or need to show anything?

Please advise

Thanks
Well the program opens and closed on January 1 so 2024 is not an option unless she has all her documents ready and you have CRA business number. Plus processing is 3 years so 2028 is around the time she would get her permit. And the program is changing in 2024 too. So you have some time to get documentation together. All requirements are on the HCCP website including the outline and form for job offer. You need a CRA business number too. Having a sister come is more scrutinized. In the meantime, she can look into economic immigration programs like Express Entry.