+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job letter

Yehdusk

Feb 28, 2024
Hy i have one query that if suppose we are working for one company as a post of car mechanic and we are about to complete our experience and hours and our employer now declined for giving job letter of supervisor for the purpose of getting permanent residence in Canada and having a total experience of one and half year and on work permit have itself one year experience and do we can join another company as same title job car mechanic and they are providing us job letter and did our previous year will be counted for applying permanent residence or we have to start it from beginning with second employer to build our hours and experience again in his company to get eligible for apply PR .
It is so confusing because first employer is now saying sorry we can give to letter for PR as a posting of supervisor
But anyhow I manage to get letter of job letter from them just as technician that I have worked in their company from since 2022 and if my second employer saying ok I will give to letter of supervisor is am fine for apply PR with previous experience?
Please answer

Reactions: jahanzaibnazir

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hy i have one query that if suppose we are working for one company as a post of car mechanic and we are about to complete our experience and hours and our employer now declined for giving job letter of supervisor for the purpose of getting permanent residence in Canada and having a total experience of one and half year and on work permit have itself one year experience and do we can join another company as same title job car mechanic and they are providing us job letter and did our previous year will be counted for applying permanent residence or we have to start it from beginning with second employer to build our hours and experience again in his company to get eligible for apply PR .
It is so confusing because first employer is now saying sorry we can give to letter for PR as a posting of supervisor
But anyhow I manage to get letter of job letter from them just as technician that I have worked in their company from since 2022 and if my second employer saying ok I will give to letter of supervisor is am fine for apply PR with previous experience?
Please answer
You have to start fresh with the new employer. You can try submitting your paystub and T4 for the first job, but how would you prove your duties without employment letter?

Reactions: jahanzaibnazir

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please answer
If you are not a supervisor but are claiming to work as one on your PR application that is immigration fraud which is a crime. If you only recently started working for this employer and depending on your income there could be doubts about whether you are truly a supervisor. If it is discovered that you are claiming to work as a supervisor and are not a supervisor then you could get a ban from Canada.