+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Letter for PR

fraterj

Jun 14, 2019
Hello,

CIC has messgaed me back to say that job letter, as such I reached out to the company for an updated letter. I have checked the key points from CIC for the letter but I just need help confirming that what I am about to submit is ok. I am using NOC code 1241 - B.

Here is a copy of my lettter ...

Re: Employment Verification for my name
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter will advise that my name was previously employed as the Reception and
Examination Centre Registrar in the department for company
my name
was hired on Feb 6, 2017 at department for company and her current annual gross income is
$$$ . my name position with our organization is considered full-time [35 hours per week]
and permanent in nature, however she currently has a term end date of August 7, 2020 due to a
work permit.
my name is eligible for the full range of benefits that department for company offers, including full medical
and dental, extended health, employee family assistance plan, pension and tuition
reimbursement. my name is not restricted to any benefits based on her work permit and has the
same benefits as comparable permanent positions.

An overview of worked performed is as follows:
The position is also responsible for processing receipts for student payments, reconciling and
resolving discrepancies with any financial receipts, maintenance of student data and files,

monitoring related communications on the program's web site and assisting with general day-to-
day program administration. May conduct over-the-counter sales and deal with various office

functions such as coordination of office repairs and health and safety monitoring. Formally trains
new staff on work procedures and oversees work of temporary staff. Collects applicants’
applications and eligibility information and
Financial Institute Commission of Licensing programs. Monitors the
program’s general voice mail and e-mail inboxes and answers or directs inquiries appropriately
and in a timely and professional manner.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.

Yours truly,

Signature of HR person