+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOB LETTER DUTIES

Darshil shah

Apr 9, 2019
Job duties on job letter

HR wont reword no one in the company supporting to reword or rephrase the duties they gave me the duties :-

• Supervise and manage a team of frontline employees, and all production and housekeeping activities performed
by manufacturing team; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on production floor
throughout the shift
• Train, supervise and ensure the safety of team members
• Coordinate with other departments to maintain successful operations during shift
• Lead daily performance meetings
• Conduct performance coaching, provide individual feedback and issue corrective action to team members when
required
• Manage time and payroll systems

Job title they gave :- Manufacturing team supervisor
Hours per week mentioned
Salary mentioned
Start date mentioned. I am filing under teer 92012 ( CEC) . Also the company is food manufacturing company.

For 92012 on ircc portal duties are:-

- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food and beverage products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
Requisition materials and supplies
-Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
-Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
-Prepare production and other reports.

Please help me that will there be any issue claiming my experience just concerned that duties match or not . I already have worked for a year and still working and concerned that will there be any issue duties not matching? Company said this is the only duties they can give and can’t rephrase or reword. Please help me for the same