+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job duties NOC 2171, security analyst intern

Animesh15

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi to all reading this. I will be applying for FSW under the NOC: 2171. I have (co-op)work experience at 3 different places that is continuous and one year long. Given below is a list of jobs and duties I performed while at one of the three companies . Can someone confirm if it makes sense? Thanks as always!!

• Performing vulnerability scans and penetration testing on a <Company> proprietary web application
• Documenting reports containing threat analyses and disaster recovery plans on the basis of information gathered in the vulnerability scans and penetration testing
• Monitoring the organization’s network activity to examine potential cyber threats and proposing actions to mitigate these threats in case of a cyberattack
• Managing user credentials and user access on the resources over the cloud platform, based on the analysis of security reports
• Setting up automated cloud intrusion detection systems to generate security alerts and cloud monitoring services to generate weekly security reports
• Consulting with internal teams within <Company> to provide updates, discuss security threats and amend the security reports based on the latest discoveries