+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job description

taran.22

Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys,

I am currently residing in Melbourne, Australia, and I did my masters from Australia and have got my degrees assessed via ECA.

I am 28 years old with recent IELTS scores as: W: 7.5 L: 8. R:7.5. S:7

I also have 3 years of full-time employment while I was studying my bachelors in India as I had to financially support myself.

I have already got my reference letter and the payslips to tag along with joining letter and one relieving letter from my employer.

My points when I lodged my file for the Express Entry program were 472.

My job description is Trainee - Administrative Assistant on my refrence letter and I have worked with UltraTech Cement ltd. My job description matches the NOC code 1241 as the roles and responsibilities I did while employed are very closely matching to what described for NOC code 1241

Will my job description be an issue for the immigration officers as it says Trainee- Administrative Assistant? Will i be able to get the invitation?

Regards.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Will i be able to get the invitation?
Invitations are not dependent on job title. Invitations are sent out based on CSR score. If your score is more than the cut off of that round you will get an invitation. However, in recent past no FSW draws have been done.