May 14, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello!

I keep getting conflicting information so hopefully someone can help! Basically, I applied to the BC PNP (semi skilled worker) I received my nomination in March with no employer restrictions. I still have yet to send off my PR application as it's taking me a while to gather everything. I really want to change jobs, the pay sucks, I've been there almost two years and the thought of having to wait out another 18 months with the same employer is killing me! Can I change jobs without it affecting my PR application? Would I have to let the pnp know or CIC after I've sent off my PR application? Also I'm still waiting on my bridging open work permit.

Any information would be appreciated!

Amy

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hello!

I keep getting conflicting information so hopefully someone can help! Basically, I applied to the BC PNP (semi skilled worker) I received my nomination in March with no employer restrictions. I still have yet to send off my PR application as it's taking me a while to gather everything. I really want to change jobs, the pay sucks, I've been there almost two years and the thought of having to wait out another 18 months with the same employer is killing me! Can I change jobs without it affecting my PR application? Would I have to let the pnp know or CIC after I've sent off my PR application? Also I'm still waiting on my bridging open work permit.

Any information would be appreciated!

Amy
You can change your job but BCPNP will have to re-evaluate your new employer to ensure they meet the requirements of your nomination including the job being offered.

Reactions: hamedv90