+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank is not yet active!!How to get Job offer or PNP nomination | FSW~EE 2015

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

Please comment your valuable inputs here....

As we r frm Outside Canada... how to get job offer??

1 more question with 322 (as it is very low score for FSW candidates) points... is der any hopes....??

many forum members r waiting for your inputs....plz post here....

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Only job bank is the best hope. Once JB is active, employers can contact EE applicants.

Meanwhile you can apply for jobs within your NOC and hope you get lucky!!!

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Dear Experts,

Please comment your valuable inputs here....

As we r frm Outside Canada... how to get job offer??

1 more question with 322 (as it is very low score for FSW candidates) points... is der any hopes....??

many forum members r waiting for your inputs....plz post here....
You will need those 600 points to be certain, because as of now even 500+ aren't getting the ITA.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Job bank is inactive. Even if it gets active some time in the future. I highly drivr they would have so many jobs for all of us. PNPs are still working on getting there ducks together. Even after that they have a fixed limit, gently a couple thousand certificates to give away.

I'd suggest you to kindly try improving your score as much by sitting in your own country itself . How about getting an ECA done or importing your English or learning french.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When Job Bank will active any idea??

Where i have to apply?? as you said within my NOC can you Suggest??

Hemi427 said:
Only job bank is the best hope. Once JB is active, employers can contact EE applicants.

Meanwhile you can apply for jobs within your NOC and hope you get lucky!!!

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for you reply.

As a senior member of dis forum i always respect your comment.

can you tell me 1 thing i have crated my EE profile and registered in Job Bank.

But in the Job Bank Profile i didnt Submit any Education details n Work Experience etc... bcoz all that i already posted in my EE profile...

please suggest me .... what should i do?? have i done anything wrong?

the_lion said:
Job bank is inactive. Even if it gets active some time in the future. I highly drivr they would have so many jobs for all of us. PNPs are still working on getting there ducks together. Even after that they have a fixed limit, gently a couple thousand certificates to give away.

I'd suggest you to kindly try improving your score as much by sitting in your own country itself . How about getting an ECA done or importing your English or learning french.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Thanks for you reply.

As a senior member of dis forum i always respect your comment.

can you tell me 1 thing i have crated my EE profile and registered in Job Bank.

But in the Job Bank Profile i didnt Submit any Education details n Work Experience etc... bcoz all that i already posted in my EE profile...

please suggest me .... what should i do?? have i done anything wrong?
You need to fill in all the necessary information in your Job Bank profile. EE, & JB are two completely different systems, administered by different government departments. When the JB becomes active for EE applicants, employers will be able to access your details in the JB only (not EE, that's CIC).

In addition:

- start searching the job bank, & the other job sites that have been suggested in your other threads here. Apply for jobs.
- do you have a LinkedIn profile? If not, set one up now. Then look for networking groups in your field.
- make sure your CV/resume is in Canadian format.

- make sure that you proofread your CV/resume and your LinkedIn profile scrupulously; don't use text/chat/Internet abbreviations, make sure spelling & grammar is excellent.

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
niharika,

Job bank is active now, you may fill in all your education,exp and other credential details and activate the profile again.

And if any employer finds your skills matching to there requirements, they may call for further discussions or nominate you for PNP.

once they nominate, you get 600 pts then next stage is ITA.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks,

In addition:

- start searching the job bank, & the other job sites that have been suggested in your other threads here. Apply for jobs.
can you please give me some job site links
- do you have a LinkedIn profile? If not, set one up now. Then look for networking groups in your field.
yes i have a Linkedin profile.
i have no idea how to make my in canadian format

do you think for that i should have take any consultant help

Lammawitch said:
You need to fill in all the necessary information in your Job Bank profile. EE, & JB are two completely different systems, administered by different government departments. When the JB becomes active for EE applicants, employers will be able to access your details in the JB only (not EE, that's CIC).

In addition:

- make sure that you proofread your CV/resume and your LinkedIn profile scrupulously; don't use text/chat/Internet abbreviations, make sure spelling & grammar is excellent.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
choco09 said:
niharika,

Job bank is active now, you may fill in all your education,exp and other credential details and activate the profile again.

And if any employer finds your skills matching to there requirements, they may call for further discussions or nominate you for PNP.

once they nominate, you get 600 pts then next stage is ITA.

r u sure?? Job Bank is ACTIVE??

Please experts confirm me..... is Job Bank is active now??

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please experts guide me

2niharika said:
Thanks,

In addition:

can you please give me some job site links
yes i have a Linkedin profile.
i have no idea how to make my in canadian format

do you think for that i should have take any consultant help

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consultant help? No. I think you should start researching (hint: Google) some of the links and advice you have been given multiple times here.

Job sites? Several members have been kind enough to give you links and suggestions, several times.

Canadian CV format: there's a whole section about that on the Job Bank. And Google.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian CV format: there's a whole section about that on the Job Bank. And Google.

can you send me some link or format??