+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOB BANK IS ACTIVE....START DISCUSSIONS HERE..

ruqsana

Dec 16, 2014
Hi..

Job bank is active and have started matching job profiles..
Login and check your profile match..
:)

ruqsana

Dec 16, 2014
It is showing the job matches..
Infact with other NOC's too...

May be because most of the job responsibilities are matching the other NOC as well..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Nothing for me as well..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
ruqsana said:

I am not able to attach a snap shot..if someone knows..then let me know..Ill do it..
Try Uploading in imgur and share the link.. Direct Photo upload is not supported here.. AFAIK..

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) updated my profile and it told me to come back and check if there's any jobs later. Oki

problem boy

Oct 7, 2014
The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities. Ensure that your profile contains all relevant information such as your skills, knowledge and experience to help you actively search for job opportunities.

Your matching jobs are based on your seeker profile information (Preferences, Experiences, Education and Credentials).
Tips to improve your matches:

Modify your Profile (e.g. Change your Experience or Education)
Prioritize your most recent experience
Tailor your Profile to the job you want

Your feedback is valuable to us! Please send your suggestions.

Date last modified: 2015-03-05

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Hi All

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have been receiving job matched since i created job match link -- since beginning of February.

I assumed that everyone was doing the same thing and receiving matches as well............seems i was mistaken :eek: :eek:
I have been also applying for several of the posts that were matched to my profile, but have had zero response at all.

I do live in South Africa, so they probably not to keen on taking on someone they've never met before

I don;t know.................but whatever the reason..............I've been applying weekly, but no response

Your feedback is most welcome

Thanks

Althea

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Govender said:
Hi All

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have been receiving job matched since i created job match link -- since beginning of February.

I assumed that everyone was doing the same thing and receiving matches as well............seems i was mistaken :eek: :eek:
I have been also applying for several of the posts that were matched to my profile, but have had zero response at all.

I do live in South Africa, so they probably not to keen on taking on someone they've never met before

I don;t know.................but whatever the reason..............I've been applying weekly, but no response

Your feedback is most welcome

Thanks

Althea
Did you manually search and match your Job always or do you get automatic matches on your Dashboard?

ruqsana

Dec 16, 2014
All these days i had a job alert...n used to apply manually...but today wen I logged in could see my dashboard with job matches..

FAK

Mar 12, 2015
I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED A JOB MATCH WHEN I CREATED MY ACCOUNT THAT WAS ON 03/10/2015 SINCE THEN THE JOB MATCH IS NOT ACTIVE.

TODAY AGAIN JUST CHECKED, STILL NOT ACTIVE.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Guys

Name: Althea Govender
Postal Code: 4093
E-mail: altheagovender@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please note that you will not be able to change your language when using Job Bank tools (Résumé Builder, Job Alert and Job Match). If you wish to change language, please do so before you create or modify your entries.

Job Match Profile(s)Status

Manager, management consulting service Advertise until: 2015/04/15

| Preview of profile Manager, management consulting service
| Modify profile Manager, management consulting service | Delete profile Manager, management consulting service | Cancel Ad. profile Manager, management consulting service | Match profile Manager, management consulting service |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Office managerAdvertise until: 2015/04/15

| Preview of profile Office manager | Modify profile Office manager | Delete profile Office manager | Cancel Ad. profile Office manager
| Match profile Office manager |

Lecturer - universityAdvertise until: 2015/04/15

| Preview of profile Lecturer - university | Modify profile Lecturer - university | Delete profile Lecturer - university | Cancel Ad. profile Lecturer - university |

Match profile Lecturer - university |

I copied the words................sorry i can't do much better than this, but this is what it looks like on my profile.

Every month I go in and extend the dates cos the match is only valid for 30 days and it expires, so you readvertise yourself.

//seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/chercheur-seeker/resume-summary.aspx

the link is above just add "https:" at the front of it.

Hopefully you can all see this.

Althea