+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 Inland Spousal Application

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello,

Is there anyone here that has the same situation as me? I couriered my Papers on January 15 and delivered them on January 18. Got an Email for a BIL reminder in February and Temporary AOR on March 16, 2021. But until now, I haven't received any update. I can't link the application because I have only temporary.

I have seen some applicants for January that already got the approval of their PR. So stressed already about this, I can't work because they did not start processing my applications yet.

Does anybody here try sending emails to their MP? I am not sure if they could help but someone told me to email the MP and Medicino.

Please don't hesitate to reply and your advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much! keep safe everyone

Rouh91

Sep 30, 2021
Hello, I'm in the same situation as you, application sent early January, received two weeks after, I got temporary AOR the 2nd of February and bio reminder the 3rd of March since then no updates. I contacted the MP and all they can do is provide extra information that's not really that helpful. I can't link my application since they didn't start processing it yet.
I know it feels not fair to see people from February and March getting there PR and people from April getting the AOR2 while IRCC didn't even bother to start our application. There is nothing we can do about it. Canada is not a fair country after all...

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I really hope they will start our applications soon. I requested GCMS notes and until now I do not have the information yet.

I am ok to wait for the PR as long as they will approve the OWP. I am so bored hahaha.

I am happy for those applicants who already got approval and hopefully, we are next.