+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2015 or may 2015...??? Share your Timeline experience please!!

PREMMJJII

Oct 24, 2014
Hello everyone please reply :D ..., I have few questions with me... and I hope that they will help everyone in the forum..
This is my situation...
IELTS : overall 6.5 with one 5.5 ( in writing)
credential : Post graduation diploma ( graduate certificate)
Status of acceptance: acceptance letter received for January intake ( college)
Status of GIC: GIC account not opened.(SPP program for India)
Status of VISA: visa not applied yet.(Never applied before) Type: student visa
Medicals status: Medical test not done yet.
Fees status: Fees not paid yet.
Now.... I am processing through an agency and they are telling that its still possible to go for jan intake( which i want to know if it is really possible).
So guys!! Please share your personal experience for GIC and VISA ... especially the timeline...

Also please suggest me what is the best option for me ???

Which intake should I go with...??? Jan or May..???

If I choose may, Can I go in advance(say 1 or 2 months i.e by march)..??

Is it ok to switch to may intake of same college or should I opt for other college..??

GIC and VISA deadline for jan and may intakes..???

The reason for planning to go in advance is to get used to the lifestyle n possibly to get license n other arrangements there.....

I know...this is too much to ask...But answering even a single question will be of great help to me....thanks in advance.... and cheers to those who got VISA for JAN 2015.. :D :p njoy guys....

ck_aran

Nov 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
2-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014 soon .... :p
PREMMJJII said:
Hello everyone please reply :D ..., I have few questions with me... and I hope that they will help everyone in the forum..
This is my situation...
IELTS : overall 6.5 with one 5.5 ( in writing)
credential : Post graduation diploma ( graduate certificate)
Status of acceptance: acceptance letter received for January intake ( college)
Status of GIC: GIC account not opened.(SPP program for India)
Status of VISA: visa not applied yet.(Never applied before) Type: student visa
Medicals status: Medical test not done yet.
Fees status: Fees not paid yet.
Now.... I am processing through an agency and they are telling that its still possible to go for jan intake( which i want to know if it is really possible).
So guys!! Please share your personal experience for GIC and VISA ... especially the timeline...

Also please suggest me what is the best option for me ???

Which intake should I go with...??? Jan or May..???

If I choose may, Can I go in advance(say 1 or 2 months i.e by march)..??

Is it ok to switch to may intake of same college or should I opt for other college..??

GIC and VISA deadline for jan and may intakes..???

The reason for planning to go in advance is to get used to the lifestyle n possibly to get license n other arrangements there.....

I know...this is too much to ask...But answering even a single question will be of great help to me....thanks in advance.... and cheers to those who got VISA for JAN 2015.. :D :p njoy guys....
dude you are really late atleast for spp butapplying under general could be an option if you prefer jan intake otherwise go for may or sept intake to be on safe side and to apply under spp
*you can go after you get your visa before may
*switching is on you.... if the corse still available in may than go for it... othervise any other course in same or diffrnt college you prefer if available in may if better than this one ... can chose that one also
*there is no gic deadline but visa deadline might be there ... check on net for that :p
hope that helps :D