+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Its hard to be separated with my new born but need to sacrifice. Please help

Shai13

Jan 14, 2014
Im a filipina, i came here in canada on a live in care giver program february 2013. When the agency who send me in canada learned that i was pregnant, she cancel all my papers, she send the letter to Regie de l'assurance maladie to cancel my health insurance application and cancel my contract with my employer..and because i was pregnant no employer wants to hire me so i live under the mercy of some people, who are very generous to keep me from time to time at their house and give me food.no hospital accepted me for my prenatal check ups because i dont have medical,but i survive the pregnancy and thanks God i have a healthy baby boy.. Now im facing a long list of bills to pay for the hospital and doctors and to support the needs of my family in the philippines..we live in care givers are given 4 years to finish our 24 months of live in work.. I wanted to start with the program because i only have 3 years to complete the 24 months..even it will be very painful to be separated with my baby but i plan send my baby to the philippines so i could work,its a big sacrifice,but i need to face it and be responsible for all the bills and to support my family, to be able to do that i should have my sponsor/ new employer..can anyone please help me on what are the procedures i need to do so i could send my baby to my country? They say shes not a canadian citizen,so i cannot get him a canadian pastport..

yemnet

Feb 1, 2012
Pregnancy before MR.What do i do? Please help

Please,i need to know what to do if the Principal's applicant wife is pregnant before MR?