+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA VS PNP ???

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITA - invitation to apply (Sent by CIC if you are selected from the pool when the draw is made - usually need atleast CRS 453 and above, i said usually and not necessarily)

PNP - provincial nominee program (If you have CRS 400+ you may get an invitation by a Province.e.g., Ontario, depending on your profile. You have to apply to the province when you receive the invitation. If application is successful you will get additional 600 points and you will be given an ITA by CIC in the next draw)

Refer following threads thoroughly and understand the procedure and requirements.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
You get ITA when your CRS is above the minimum for that draw.

PNP allows any province to give you 600 extra poiints in addition to what you already have so that you will get ITA.

NHK

Jun 20, 2014
i think one financial difference that i have observed is, you have to pay $1500 as PNP application processing fee where as if you have sufficient points and got selected from the poll then you don''t need to spend this extra money to get additional 600 points.

seniors please correct me if i am wrong.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
NHK said:
i think one financial difference that i have observed is, you have to pay $1500 as PNP application processing fee where as if you have sufficient points and got selected from the poll then you don''t need to spend this extra money to get additional 600 points.

seniors please correct me if i am wrong.
It's only Ontario that charges money for their PNP. All other provinces are free

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
It's only Ontario that charges money for their PNP. All other provinces are free
BC charges also, $500 per person on the application.