+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA receivers !!! Police Certificate

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
Please help me!!!!
I know that the all police certificates we send to CIC must have been issued within 90 days.
But any ITA receivers who also got application back due to 8000 CAPS (Nov or Dec applicants) in here have sent the old certificates to CIC???
If I have to get a new certificate, It will take time and cost me more money..

I will appreciate for your reply!!!

poohta

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poohta said:
Please help me!!!!
I know that the all police certificates we send to CIC must have been issued within 90 days.
But any ITA receivers who also got application back due to 8000 CAPS (Nov or Dec applicants) in here have sent the old certificates to CIC???
If I have to get a new certificate, It will take time and cost me more money..

I will appreciate for your reply!!!

poohta
police certificate valid 1year .even its written your police report valid 90 days it's valid one year.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
mannual said:
police certificate valid 1year .even its written your police report valid 90 days it's valid one year.
On their website, CIC explicitly requires that "The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply" (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp).

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
mannual said:
Thank you for your help! That's what I wanted to hear!!!

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
I am just wondering if there are any Nov applicants or Dec applicants in here have already got ITA and, sent the old certificates (not more than 6months old) to CIC. 3 month validation is ridicurous. Since I got the certificates, I never been to my home country or any other countries, how come I could get a bad criminal records.