+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received, new language test results

Jul 9, 2024
Hello everyone,

So I got an ITA during july draw with only my french test registered. My IELTS results were out just recently. Which is safer : only sending my french language test results or modifying the languages section during my application validation ?

Thank you for your answers.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
To be safe you need to resit your test before applying.

The application will be refused as incomplete without a valid language test or your score will be recalculated if the test is not required by your ITA .

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello everyone,

So I got an ITA during july draw with only my french test registered. My IELTS results were out just recently. Which is safer : only sending my french language test results or modifying the languages section during my application validation ?

if you got ITA with the french results why do you need to update ielts? I am assuming you got ITA for the french draw

a_tkd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Nomination.....
23-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Hello everyone,

I believe if you claimed CRS points for both languages then you need to submit both when submitting your documents. If you used only French language when you created your account and had enough points to get ITA then you should be okay with French language only. If you want to be on the safe side you can submit both.