+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA-PNP-12 May 2021.. Join here

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Guys, I got ITA and now filling in address history, I have a query, during my job in UAE, I travelled to other counties for short business trips (5-10 days) and stayed in hotels...So, do I have to add the addresses of all the hotels where I stayed..?
Secondly, I also visited Italy for training and stayed there for 21 days.... Do I also add that address as well..? I'm confused because someone told me that if I stayed for more than 6 months then I have to add that particular address in the history... otherwise these trips will go to travel history.

Please clarify ...

Thanks

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You don't fill in business trips in the address history unless you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row. You only include them in the Travel History table.

Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys I got my ITA on May 26th. But in my profile there is no option to pay the fees and I'm given 90 days to submit my application. And also medical tests are also temporarily suspended. Does anyone else facing this issue. Pls guide.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys I got my ITA on May 26th. But in my profile there is no option to pay the fees and I'm given 90 days to submit my application. And also medical tests are also temporarily suspended. Does anyone else facing this issue. Pls guide.
The website has a glitch were sometimes the option to pay (and also to upload Client Information) disappears. You need to keep clearing cache and refreshing. You can also try using incognito mode. As for the medicals, IRCC says you can upload an LOE stating why you can't provide upfront medicals and include proof that you have attempted to.

Seeing as you still have some time before your 90 days is up, you can try to wait till upfront medicals are opened again before submitting your e-APR.

Jun 15, 2021
Thank you for the reply. I tried after clearing the cookies and cache.Still no luck. It's the same since I got my ITA. Should I write to the technical team.
If I am not wrong, payment will be enabled before uploading docs, won't it?