+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA documents needeed !!

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello

i just received my ITA for entry express and I’m very happy.
But I’m scared because I need 3 differents letters of work experience from my previous companies and some of them told me they are unable to give such a document with that level of informations

can I add my contract, my paychecks to prove also ?
I’m so scared that my application would be rejected because of this.
Thanks for your help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello

But I’m scared because I need 3 differents letters of work experience from my previous companies and some of them told me they are unable to give such a document with that level of informations

Thanks for your help.
The link is the mandatory documents that you must provide. See section under work experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello

Thanks for your help.
First, don't panick !

Take the time to search on this forum for alternate ways to prove work experience. You will see that you are not the first to be facing that kind of situation and there are work arounds.

If a company is unable to provide you with a letter containing the required level of information, tell them you will accept the letter in the format they are offering you, but ask them if they could state the reason why they would not give that information (for example, company policy). Then, try to fill in the holes with a work contract, pay slips, letters from direct manager, etc. Be sure to join a letter (LoE) to explain to the IRCC why you had to proceed that way.

Good luck!

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Ok thank you i will ask at least a letter with my missions and I will add my contract, work certificate and pay checks. I hope it would help me being accepted …

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello

Thanks for your help.
also, think about if you really need three letters from three organizations. CRS scores max out at 3 years of experience. So if there is a company where you worked for 3+ years and they are ready to give you the letter, you don't really need the other 2 letters,

Reactions: sgoldsmith

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Oh you re right it is a good point i hope i ll get enough to get my 3 years justification. Don t understand why so hard to request such a document woth no private infirmations