+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - BC PNP Advice!

Aug 29, 2024
Hi all,

I have received the ITA for the BC PNP, and I am the main applicant. I am currently working and my company provided me the all docs beeded, but my spouse is temporarily laid off due to a slowdown in the construction industry. His company is still his employer, and his last two paystubs are from July. Will this affect our application? I was thinking of creating a letter explaining the situation and sending our account balances to show we have funds. Would that help?

Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

I have received the ITA for the BC PNP, and I am the main applicant. I am currently working and my company provided me the all docs beeded, but my spouse is temporarily laid off due to a slowdown in the construction industry. His company is still his employer, and his last two paystubs are from July. Will this affect our application? I was thinking of creating a letter explaining the situation and sending our account balances to show we have funds. Would that help?

Thank you.
If you are Main applicant in application, your spouse job doesn’t matter. You need to meet all requirements of jobs .

Reactions: user1991.010101