+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - 818 in 2nd Draw

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi All,

Congratulations to al who got ITA.

I would like to know that all people got job offer directly from pool or they already had job offer before entering pool ?

Did they try any extra efforts to reach employer or was it pure luck and employers picked them ?

Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejas

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
tejas0607 said:
Guys,

Share your experience .
what i believe is, and correct me all if i'm wrong, it's pretty quite impossible to get an LMIA when you are residing in a different country,

the majority of people who got ITA's had a really low score for example of 278 + 600(job offer & LMIA). the majority were cooks, Canada must be on a shortage of cooks;

expect the 3rd draw 2 break the ice of the LMIAs & PNP, i think and i THINK and hope that the 3rd draw will have a lower score, for example 550

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
BeirutJoe said:
what i believe is, and correct me all if i'm wrong, it's pretty quite impossible to get an LMIA when you are residing in a different country,

the majority of people who got ITA's had a really low score for example of 278 + 600(job offer & LMIA). the majority were cooks, Canada must be on a shortage of cooks;

expect the 3rd draw 2 break the ice of the LMIAs & PNP, i think and i THINK and hope that the 3rd draw will have a lower score, for example 550
Lets hope for the Best

Any idea about 3dr draw date ?

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
tejas0607 said:
Lets hope for the Best

Any idea about 3dr draw date ?
i think this saturday 21st of february, or theres a tiny chance by the end of this month (saturday 28th of february)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
BeirutJoe said:

That analysis is with little knowledge of the system. While it is true that Cooks and others are very well in demand, most of ITAs were FSWs.

A person who has already scored 600 because of his job offer won't care about getting ECA even if he has a PhD, might be older (less points for age), would have a spouse and didn't care for her to take language exam or ECA.

This score is not a prize to collect for your life. As long as it is enough to safely qualify, no body cares whether it was 800 or 1200.

To answer the specific question about those who got jobs - the job bank hasn't materialized as such yet for any one to apply and get a job offer.

Most of these are people working already in Canada mostly on work permits. While it is not that common for some one to get a job with LMIA while sitting abroad, it does happen in many cases. For others often they were in Canada for study first and latter got PGWP and job or some other combination of any of these.

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
fkl said:
That analysis is with little knowledge of the system. While it is true that Cooks and others are very well in demand, most of ITAs were FSWs.

A person who has already scored 600 because of his job offer won't care about get ECA even if he has a PhD, might be older (less points for age), would have a spouse and didn't care for her to take language exam or ECA.

This score is not a prize to collect for your life. As long as it is enough to safely qualify, no body cares whether it was 800 or 1200.

To answer the specific question about those who got jobs - the job bank hasn't materialized as such yet so any one to apply and get job offers.

Most of these are people working already in Canada mostly on work permits. While it is not that common for some one to get a job with LMIA while sitting abroad, it does happen in many cases. For others often they were in Canada for study first and latter got PGWP and job or some other combination of any of these.
well that was what i meant as well, that it is impossible to get an LMIA, which means already those people were working in canada on a work permit!
cheers

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
BeirutJoe said:
well that was what i meant as well, that it is impossible to get an LMIA, which means already those people were working in canada on a work permit!
cheers
Impossible is a bit too much of stretch. I would agree with hard. Did they all get LMIA while they were already in Canada? No. MANY of them are there because of the LMIA based job they got in the first place when they were outside of Canada and are now applying for PR.

The biggest percentage of people in problem and criticizing EE are the ones who got education and jobs in Canada. Because they studied here, got PGWP and were working on that with stable jobs. Without EE, it was just a plain matter of CEC application. But now, since most of them do not have LMIA based jobs (only PGWP and jobs), they do not score the 600 and hence have to wait till there are ITAs with lower scores.