Algeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
15-10-2023
AOR Received.
15-10-2023
Hi everyone !

I received my Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) for my Canadian immigration application and even got my UCI (I applied for FSW, French proficiency). However, I've been experiencing an issue when trying to track my application online. Every time I attempt to create an account to monitor my application's progress, I get an error message that says:

'Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.'

Is this a normal experience, and has anyone else encountered this? How long did it take for your application to become trackable online after receiving the AOR?

Additionally, I'm curious about the recent processing times for biometrics appointments. Can anyone share their recent experiences with the timing of being called for biometrics? Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
As per my experience (can not say if it is standard) it is not a problem, right now in your IRCC profile you must be having a long approx 16 or more digit UCI number (alpha numeric), which is a temporary UCI. Once IRCC starts processing your file, this UCI number will be changed to 8 or 10 digit (only numerics), after that only you will be able to create the tracker account.

About timelines there is no definitive answer. I would say it is total luck.