+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is This NOC Letter Detailed Enough

devanobrown

Nov 10, 2022
I submitted an application for an express entry PR via Nova Scotia PNP after an ITA. Can someone help to figure out if this letter I got from my employer is detailed enough to make it past the screening? I compared it to the NOC 2016 for 2174 but I'm still a little unsure. It was approved for PNP but it might seem the CIC stage might be stricter. I was a junior full-stack developer. I got the letter 6-8 months before I left the company but it accounts for at least 1 year and a half of my working there. I have also switched jobs since then and I am working as Embedded Software Engineer for the last 11 months and have submitted a letter for that job as well.

Link To Letter Snippet

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Sorry but we're not in the business of providing qualifying statements about the strength of a reference letter at the risk of getting it wrong. This is beyond the scope of volunteers on this forum - some of whom don't want to click on external links. I'd suggest you pay a consultant to review this for you - there are one's who do it for a reasonable price without managing your whole application.

Also, I'm not sure on what basis you think an immigration officer would treat a reference letter for a PNP differently to an application for CEC. Strange thought but that's my 2c. Just follow IRCC's instructions for a ref letter and you're going to be fine or run it by a consultant if in doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taran D