+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this misrepresentation?

hanami

Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question. Hope you can help me have some idea.

When I submitted my application for PGWP, I could not find my old CV and my employment record file so I filled in the application form based on my memory. Therefore, I made mistake on the exact month of employment by about 3 months each job (1 full-time job and 2 part-time jobs). As a consequence, it is inconsistent with my employment history in study permit application. Besides, when I applied for study permit, I did not know that I need to list all the employment in jhe past 10 years. I only filled up to 3 spaces in the form. In the PGWP, mentioned 1 part-time student job I worked in 2012, which I failed to disclose in my previous study permit application. I intend to send them a case specific enquiry via webform to correct my employment history. Is it considered as misrepresentation? Should I withdraw my application? It takes an average of 96 days to process an application so I'm really confused now.

Last edited:

hanami

Jul 23, 2019
yes it seems to be misrepresentation but i think you can easily submit a webform with an updated document to tell them
Is it still considerred as misrepresentation when I submitted a webform to update them? I read on the cic page and it only mentions that they considered based on the files I submitted together with my application.

Leoxlp

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a question. Hope you can help me have some idea.

When I submitted my application for PGWP, I could not find my old CV and my employment record file so I filled in the application form based on my memory. Therefore, I made mistake on the exact month of employment by about 3 months each job (1 full-time job and 2 part-time jobs). As a consequence, it is inconsistent with my employment history in study permit application. Besides, when I applied for study permit, I did not know that I need to list all the employment in jhe past 10 years. I only filled up to 3 spaces in the form. In the PGWP, mentioned 1 part-time student job I worked in 2012, which I failed to disclose in my previous study permit application. I intend to send them a case specific enquiry via webform to correct my employment history. Is it considered as misrepresentation? Should I withdraw my application? It takes an average of 96 days to process an application so I'm really confused now.
So what ended up happening?