+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this Misinterpretation ?

Alica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hello everyone . Need some qualification about would this be considered as misinterpretation or not. When I applied for my PGWP I mentioned my wife in the family information as a textile designer which she is by qualification however isn’t working due to taking care of the kids.

However when I applied for her sowp I mentioned her profession as Unemployed/homemaker but did mention in the letter to the VO that she is a textile designer by qualification but is not working due to the kids.

However the date I applied for my pgwp where I mentioned her as a textile designer she was still not working and was taking care of the kids. Is this considered as a misinterpretation or would the VO consider as its being mentioned that she is a textile designer by qualification in her loe as well and hence will not take this as a misinterpretation .

Would appreciate help from seniors.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone . Need some qualification about would this be considered as misinterpretation or not. When I applied for my PGWP I mentioned my wife in the family information as a textile designer which she is by qualification however isn’t working due to taking care of the kids.

However when I applied for her sowp I mentioned her profession as Unemployed/homemaker but did mention in the letter to the VO that she is a textile designer by qualification but is not working due to the kids.

However the date I applied for my pgwp where I mentioned her as a textile designer she was still not working and was taking care of the kids. Is this considered as a misinterpretation or would the VO consider as its being mentioned that she is a textile designer by qualification in her loe as well and hence will not take this as a misinterpretation .

Thanks
Post and have patience. Don't start bumping and tagging people after a few minutes.

It is not an issue.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

Thanks
The word is "misrepresentation".

Reactions: andy.keeling

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Thanks
Agreed. Not an issue