+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there is chance to get visa after classes start?

kabircool

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
THERE SURELY ARE MANY CHANCES OF GETTING VISA AFTER START OF CLASSES ....MANY CASES LYK DIS.....

IT HAPPENED WID MY FRIEND....

PLEASE SHARE UR PROFILE...

bolade

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Kabircool, when did your friend apply, when did he get his visa and what time was his class meant to start?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

bolade said:
Kabircool, when did your friend apply, when did he get his visa and what time was his class meant to start?

Avoid posts that refer to "friends". Most of us has one secret friend and we love to quote him for anything.

kabircool

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

Avoid posts that refer to "friends". Most of us has one secret friend and we love to quote him for anything.

avoid being judgemental everytym.....

my friend applied for australia and he got his visa after start of classes and it happens fr canada too >>>>> its not a new thing........so avoid people those let u down >>>....
its upto everybdy's,..decision......these posts are not commands for anyone so need to...be judgemental....these are just suggestions u would not change the way u r doing wid these posts>>>>......some people only post.....to comment on someone coz they lack suggestions......

and bolade plz u can confirm it >>>>i wud deactivate my id if i m wrong

if u get visa after start of classes then u can apply for extension.... dats wat u need to know....

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sunny12 said:
I have applied for visa on 31 july(non spp). but still waiting for visa.

If you deserve a visa but got delayed, CHC will send you a one page letter (along with your PP) with a request to submit a 'Letter of deferral' (a new LOA) for the next intake. You don't have to apply again, but only submit your PP with deferral letter at the most 3 months in advance of next intake.