+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there any govt. or private organisation who really helps people with life threat ??

evaan

Jun 5, 2017
Hii, am married since 2 yrs and have a son 7 months old. we have inter caste marriage, since
marriage me & my wife both are hiding from 1 place to another, frequently changing
places or cities in india.my wife's parents & family are still very much bonded with their caste , religion
they can even kill son or daughter or even themselves also {Honour Killings , i cnt disclouse much detais here.
in last 10 yrs 1000's of honour killings had been done by their people.in some of the cases whole of the family was killed even after 4 yrs of marriage means they kept searching for 4 yrs & when they find they just----
i have taken protection from court the next day of my marriage & court just send them summons to stay away from us & they say they cnt do more than that till something happens . . .nd I know that when this something will happen some day we will be no more to ask for help.
Before it was ok with us to change places but now with our son we cant', there will be no future like
that for him. my wife is also very scared now its really a mental torcher for all of us. please someone help us to find a way to get refugee or assylum visa in canada.we both are educated & working also. is there any organisation any advocate or any person related who can help us .. please Guide
Thank you very much.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have two options if you want to claim refugee status in Canada. The first option is to get a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, then to fly to Canada and then to claim asylum once you arrive in Canada. The second option is to leave your home country and move to a different country. Once you have moved to the new country, you will need to be declared as a refugee by UNHCR or a similar referral organization.