+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there a chance to sponsor a minor that was not medically examined

Jeptheld

Mar 27, 2013
Hello,

On March 2018, my daughter arrived here in canada as a visitor visa.
I have declared her as my child dependant when i applied for PR but she has not been medically examined because her biological mom did not want to cooperate back then.
But now, her mom had a changed of heart and now pushing us to get the child to stay with us.
My question is, what are the chances of me applying for her under family class sponsorship to be approved? Or do I go straight to try applying her under H&C instead?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hello,

I have declared her as my child dependant when i applied for PR but she has not been medically examined because her biological mom did not want to cooperate back then.
But now, her mom had a changed of heart and now pushing us to get the child to stay with us.
My question is, what are the chances of me applying for her under family class sponsorship to be approved? Or do I go straight to try applying her under H&C instead?
1 She was. not examined, there for you can no longer sponsor her,
2, Probably not a strong h&c

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello,

Didn't you have to sign a declaration that you understand that you can never sponsor her, in order to have your own PR application approved?