+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDCA from GNDU evaluated by WES as a valid diploma?

Sanjogdeep

Aug 19, 2018
Amritsar
I have completed 4-year full-time bachelor's from PTU and looking forward to pursuing PGDCA from GNDU, Amritsar (GNDU is recognized by wes), will I get credit points for the PGDCA as 1-year valid diploma if I select two or more degrees/ diplomas?

Sep 27, 2019
I have completed 4-year full-time bachelor's from PTU and looking forward to pursuing PGDCA from GNDU, Amritsar (GNDU is recognized by wes), will I get credit points for the PGDCA as 1-year valid diploma if I select two or more degrees/ diplomas?
Hey. Did you able to get any Reply on this as I am also looking for Distance Learning options from GNDU.
Kindly let me know.

Sanjogdeep

Aug 19, 2018
Amritsar
Hey. Did you able to get any Reply on this as I am also looking for Distance Learning options from GNDU.
Kindly let me know.
Hi harleen, I had also applied for PGDCA in GNDU in this academic year but in that meantime, NEP was introduced by the govt of India, So I had to go for M.Tech regular. To the date, I couldn't find anyone who had studied PGDCA and applied for express entry so try to avoid distance learning.

Sep 27, 2019
Hi harleen, I had also applied for PGDCA in GNDU in this academic year but in that meantime, NEP was introduced by the govt of India, So I had to go for M.Tech regular. To the date, I couldn't find anyone who had studied PGDCA and applied for express entry so try to avoid distance learning.
Hi Sanjogdeep

Actually I am working right now, and can't persue for Regular Education.
I know that one should prefer Regular Education over distance, but I have no option here.
Can you recommend me any University from where I can persue distance learning ?

Sanjogdeep

Aug 19, 2018
Amritsar
Hi Sanjogdeep

Actually I am working right now, and can't persue for Regular Education.
I know that one should prefer Regular Education over distance, but I have no option here.
Can you recommend me any University from where I can persue distance learning ?
I understand, If possible, talk to any college under PTU if they can provide you a regular degree irrespective of your presence in the class as it is the only option. Apparently WES always contacts AICTE and UGC for academic assessment for any particular course. I didn't want to take that risk hence I opted for a full-time master's degree.