+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is lateral entry to post-grad considered by WES?

Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys,
I have got the WES evaluation done with my Bachelor's degree in Mass Comm and Post Grad diploma in Mass Comm, however WES has not recognized my PGDM instead gave my bachelor's degree an equivalency of 4yrs. Now I'm interested in getting the revaluation done with my lateral entry Post-grad marksheet. I want to know How much are the chances of getting positive results and what equivalency would i fit into with these degrees?

s_himani

May 8, 2019
Hi guys,
I have got the WES evaluation done with my Bachelor's degree in Mass Comm and Post Grad diploma in Mass Comm, however WES has not recognized my PGDM instead gave my bachelor's degree an equivalency of 4yrs. Now I'm interested in getting the revaluation done with my lateral entry Post-grad marksheet. I want to know How much are the chances of getting positive results and what equivalency would i fit into with these degrees?
Hi Monika, I also have the Bachelor's of 3 yrs (BCA) & then moved directly in the 3 rd semester of Msc It as per the lateral entry program.
Now I have 3 yrs of Bachelor's, along with 1 yr of Post graduation Msc It. It seems like I will also get 4 yrs of Bachelor If I go with WES.

Can you please share, have you done with your reevaluation? or any update ?? I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

shivranshu

Sep 9, 2019
Hi Monika, I also have the Bachelor's of 3 yrs (BCA) & then moved directly in the 3 rd semester of Msc It as per the lateral entry program.
Now I have 3 yrs of Bachelor's, along with 1 yr of Post graduation Msc It. It seems like I will also get 4 yrs of Bachelor If I go with WES.

Can you please share, have you done with your reevaluation? or any update ?? I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Hi himani,

I am also facing the same problem could you please share, how you proceed further??

please revert!!

Received this message from Wes:
Marks |
Incomplete

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information for your program. We need individual mark sheets for your program.

s_himani

May 8, 2019
Hi himani,

I am also facing the same problem could you please share, how you proceed further??

please revert!!

Received this message from Wes:
Marks |
Incomplete

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information for your program. We need individual mark sheets for your program.

Hi, I actually didn't send it to WES. I have researched a lot about this scenario and was certainly sure this would gonna happen. I sent it to IQAS. waiting for the results.

amit20

Nov 9, 2020
Hi, I actually didn't send it to WES. I have researched a lot about this scenario and was certainly sure this would gonna happen. I sent it to IQAS. waiting for the results.
Hi @s_himani Did you get positive assessment from IQAS for your Lateral Master degree, Can you explain the process

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hi @s_himani Did you get positive assessment from IQAS for your Lateral Master degree, Can you explain the process
Not sure about her. But does your degree mention that it is lateral entry?
I did masters with lateral entry and my degree doesn't mention this. So, I did 3 years masters degree in 2 years, I got it evaulated from WES and it has been considered as canadian master's equivalency. Hope that answers your concern.

amit20

Nov 9, 2020
Hi @Rkb94 thanks for replying, I have done PGDM full time and then MBA lateral through distance and the degree says Lateral MBA. What should be the assessment and where should I apply to asses this.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hi @Rkb94 thanks for replying, I have done PGDM full time and then MBA lateral through distance and the degree says Lateral MBA. What should be the assessment and where should I apply to asses this.
Yours is not only lateral but through distance learning too so, if I were you I would call the university to ask which organization should I go for.

amit20

Nov 9, 2020
Yours is not only lateral but through distance learning too so, if I were you I would call the university to ask which organization should I go for.
Will it be considered as Master Degree in ECA from IQAS for express entry