+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is job offer for Express Entry required?

yali6027

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Hello friends,

After launching the new program of Express Entry, I have checked all provinces to get a provincial nominee. But it seems all of them need a "job offer". Am I right?

If so, what is the practical method to get the job offer overseas? Bear in mind that I press for the PRACTICAL method ;)

All replies in detail would be highly appreciated.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
yali6027 said:
Hello friends,

After launching the new program of Express Entry, I have checked all provinces to get a provincial nominee. But it seems all of them need a "job offer". Am I right?
If so, what is the practical method to get the job offer overseas? Bear in mind that I press for the PRACTICAL method ;)
All replies in detail would be highly appreciated.
Do I need a job offer to get into the Express Entry pool?

If you meet the criteria of one of the economic immigration programs subject to Express Entry, you will be accepted into the Express Entry pool. A job offer supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from an employer in Canada is a significant asset, but not a requirement

yali6027

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Dear mabmabs,

I didn't mean the requirement for entering the pool.. I do mean "Getting the Invitation" to apply. My points now is 357 and I am in the pool. But, as you know, in this competition, having a job offer can give you the first place, Can not it???

Now, would you please let me know the practical way to get a job offer? ::)

ashu2748

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
Job Offer is not a requirement but certainly a great hurdle if you are not applying via province.

h4.harry

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
My application reached CIC on 10-Oct as per Canada Post tracking and received by M K.
NOC: 4011
VO: NDVO
Payment Mode: CC

But no charge from my CC :-[ :-\ :-X

I don't know whether I am still in race for FSW2014. However I have submitted my New Application online under EE for same NOC 4011. My Score in New EE system is 453 while it was 70 in old system.

But I dont have any Job Offer. EE system for FSW Program is not only for ones who have pre-arranged Job offer? In that case, how it could be different from Work Permit? And if in any case Pre-arranged Job is set as mandatory requirement then eligible PR applicants would be reduced to only few hundreds, which Government of Canada and especially the immigration department never wants...

yali6027

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Dear h4.harry,

My application has been received on 12 Nov. So, I am so enthusiastic to know when my turn is. It would be kind of you if you inform me when your get any information of FSW 2014, especially the acceptation email ;)

Hope you the best..