+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to check my LMIA real or fake.

sham.mkdkamal

Apr 18, 2023
India
Category........
Other
Hi there,

I got job offer from Canada through agency. They told me it was a temporary foreign worker program. According to them I got LMIA in 15 days and I processed biometric from VFS Chennai. After 24 days the W1 work visa was stamped in my passport and they showed me. The agreement was to pay after the visa was stamped in the passport. The visa seems genuine but I'm not sure. They did not provide anything like GC key, application number etc. as all the application process was done by the agency. I have a printed copy of the LMIA but they have hidden the contact details of the employer. Is it possible to check whether it is original or fake using LMIA number?.

Can anyone help me please. Because before paying I want to confirm whether it is original or fake.
LMIA NUMBER -8728673
NAME - cholayil kamal babu
NOC CODE - 1522 -WORKER
JOB TITLE - Storekeeper and Partspersons
EMPLOYER- ARRIVA ASPIRE LOGISTICS.
UNIT 1 B- 220 WEXFORD RD., BRAMPTON, ONTARIO.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,

I got job offer from Canada through agency. They told me it was a temporary foreign worker program. According to them I got LMIA in 15 days and I processed biometric from VFS Chennai. After 24 days the W1 work visa was stamped in my passport and they showed me. The agreement was to pay after the visa was stamped in the passport. The visa seems genuine but I'm not sure. They did not provide anything like GC key, application number etc. as all the application process was done by the agency. I have a printed copy of the LMIA but they have hidden the contact details of the employer. Is it possible to check whether it is original or fake using LMIA number?.

Can anyone help me please. Because before paying I want to confirm whether it is original or fake.
LMIA NUMBER -8728673
NOC CODE - 1522 -WORKER
You cannot check a number but it is fake. Address is a strip mail in middle of residential neighbourhood

sham.mkdkamal

Apr 18, 2023
India
Category........
Other
You cannot check a number but it is fake. Address is a strip mail in middle of residential neighbourhood
And how did I get the biometric appointment? I believe biometric appointment can be obtained only after submission of original document in IRCC. That means IRCC won't reject the application if it is fake LMIA?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And how did I get the biometric appointment? I believe biometric appointment can be obtained only after submission of original document in IRCC. That means IRCC won't reject the application if it is fake LMIA?
So you applied for a closed work permit and got biometrics letter? Just part of the process unless your eligibility review has started and been completed. So you applied with a fake LMIA?

Last edited:

sham.mkdkamal

Apr 18, 2023
India
Category........
Other
So you applied for a closed work permit and got biometrics letter? Just part of the process unless your eligibility review has started and been completed. So you applied with a fake LMIA?
Yes, I got biometric letter and I did biometric process. If it was a fake LMIA how could that be possible. That is my question.

I mean I have yet to recognize that this is a fake LMIA. That's my problem.

Thank you for spending time for me.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I got biometric letter and I did biometric process. If it was a fake LMIA how could that be possible. That is my question.

I mean I have yet to recognize that this is a fake LMIA. That's my problem.

Thank you for spending time for me.
Your application has not begun the eligibility review, and not been opened. Biometrics letter is sent automatically. How much have you paid? Did you even google map the location. It is a strip mall. If you get 5 year ban then you will know it was fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there,

LMIA NUMBER -8728673
NOC CODE - 1522 -WORKER
Their web site is a scam site so safe to assume the job offer is fake and the work visa and LMIA are fake too.

Did they say they would cover your flight and accommodations?

sham.mkdkamal

Apr 18, 2023
India
Category........
Other
Hi there,

NOC CODE - 1522 -WORKER

sham.mkdkamal

Apr 18, 2023
India
Category........
Other
Hi there,

LMIA NUMBER -8728673
Condat me- sham.mkdkamal@gmail.com
NOC CODE - 1522 -WORKER

sham.mkdkamal

Apr 18, 2023
India
Category........
Other
Hi there,

LMIA NUMBER -8728673
Contact me- sham.mkdkamal@gmail.com
NOC CODE - 1522 -WORKER

sham.mkdkamal

Apr 18, 2023
India
Category........
Other
Hi there,

LMIA NUMBER -8728673
NOC CODE - 1522 -WORKER