+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible 2 transfer paid fees of WES to your spouse if ECA is not done yet

keniyavipul

Jun 13, 2014
Initially we were planning That my wife would be primary applicant and myself would be dependent, based on that we have paid WES fee in her name for ECA. Now due to delay in documents from university side for her we are deciding to apply myself as primary applicant and wife would be dependent. so is it possible to cancel/transfer my wife's WES fee (which is still not evaluated) in my name and can be used for my ECA evaluation. Since my university documents are ready.

I don't wanna pay double amount for ECA evaluation. Any suggestion, help would be appreciate.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
keniyavipul said:
Initially we were planning That my wife would be primary applicant and myself would be dependent, based on that we have paid WES fee in her name for ECA. Now due to delay in documents from university side for her we are deciding to apply myself as primary applicant and wife would be dependent. so is it possible to cancel/transfer my wife's WES fee (which is still not evaluated) in my name and can be used for my ECA evaluation. Since my university documents are ready.

I don't wanna pay double amount for ECA evaluation. Any suggestion, help would be appreciate.
If the WES fee has already been paid for - then it becomes non refundable.

Refer: http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/fees/

famoche

Oct 1, 2014
pls everyone wes has send verification to my institution how long does it take for it to gwt to the institution. thanks for your quick answer

akd1986

Aug 13, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
IELTS Request
famoche said:
pls everyone wes has send verification to my institution how long does it take for it to gwt to the institution. thanks for your quick answer
Depends on your University...Keep in touch with them

akd1986

Aug 13, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
IELTS Request
its NON-REFUNDABLE as per WES website

Anuakin

Oct 11, 2014
famoche said:
It's almost immediate. Once you get the mail from Wes that they have sent the copies of your document to the school for verification then you need to contact the registry of you school or the unit that handles such.

famoche

Oct 1, 2014
thanks for your quick response everyone
please u will like to know if my Wes report didn't get bck to me before sending my documents but an electronic delivery will be sent to them can I go ahead to send my documents. thanks dor your advice