+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it Necessary for one to send Indian MBA transcripts when they’re planning to do a one year course in Canada?

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, I have completed two-years distance MBA from Pondicherry university and was confused whether to send my transcripts to WES or not, as they consider Indian MBA as one year post graduate diploma and give a credit of 4 years total study equivalence i.e. (in my case 3 years B.com and 1 year PG Diploma)

However, I’m also planning to immigrate to Canada through a one year PG diploma program. In this scenario, is it okay if I do not send my MBA transcripts for evaluation?

Appreciate relevant responses! Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have completed two-years distance MBA from Pondicherry university and was confused whether to send my transcripts to WES or not, as they consider Indian MBA as one year post graduate diploma and give a credit of 4 years total study equivalence i.e. (in my case 3 years B.com and 1 year PG Diploma)

However, I’m also planning to immigrate to Canada through a one year PG diploma program. In this scenario, is it okay if I do not send my MBA transcripts for evaluation?

Appreciate relevant responses! Thank you!
Is this for Express Entry? If you aren’t counting your MBA for CRS points then you don’t need an ECA. However, since are studying in Canada for one year PG, you would only count points for one year program.