+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it compulsory to land and live in province of interest that was declared?

fakebudda

Aug 3, 2021
Hello there.

I sent my application as a FSW - Outland with AOR in Feb 2021. While I declared Ontario on my profile, my research has shown that living in Alberta is cheaper. I tried to change these details on my profile but it wasn't successful. Is it possible and legal to land and live in Alberta as opposed to Ontario as my PR application is not PNP?

I would love to hear from you guys. thank you.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hello there.

I sent my application as a FSW - Outland with AOR in Feb 2021. While I declared Ontario on my profile, my research has shown that living in Alberta is cheaper. I tried to change these details on my profile but it wasn't successful. Is it possible and legal to land and live in Alberta as opposed to Ontario as my PR application is not PNP?

I think you can live wherever u want if u are not sponsored by any province bcz you have not signed any commitment to reside in any province. But I am not 100 percent sure about this pls consult ur agent or contact ircc

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hello there.

One more thing yes u are correct Alberta is cheap but it's too cold it goes around -45 just a suggestion.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello there.

You can live anywhere.