+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is fixed deposit nominee is valid to show for settlement funds

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
Dear friends need your suggestion. I am main applicant.

I want to know that there are two fixed deposit at the name of my grandfather and I am nominee in this two fixed deposit, can I show this two fixed deposit for settlement funds in Provinice nomination as well as express entry. Thank you

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Singhjasmeet13 said:

I want to know that there are two fixed deposit at the name of my grandfather and I am nominee in this two fixed deposit, can I show this two fixed deposit for settlement funds in Provinice nomination as well as express entry. Thank you

off course, why not , if it is three month old

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
jas2015 said:
off course, why not , if it is three month old
Thank you. Yes it's one year old.

I want to apply for Saskatchewan SINP, then in proof of funds I have to upload the scan copy of fixed deposit or I have to mention fixed deposit account number in bank's letter head? Thank you

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Singhjasmeet13 said:

you can not show it as your POF .This is because cic has clearly mentioned,the fund should be either in
the main applicant or in spouse name.Thanks

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Singhjasmeet13 said:
Thank you. Yes it's one year old.

I want to apply for Saskatchewan SINP, then in proof of funds I have to upload the scan copy of fixed deposit or I have to mention fixed deposit account number in bank's letter head? Thank you
I applied in 30 August'16 (OID) with 03 FDA, where i scan FD receipt and also a Bank certificate from manager where mentioning the each A/C number, FDA Amount each , Opening date and maturity date in a letter head pad , finally total amount and mention that it can be windrow any time with account holder request and it is auto renewable. singed and sealed

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
jas2015 said:
I applied in 30 August'16 (OID) with 03 FDA, where i scan FD receipt and also a Bank certificate from manager where mentioning the each A/C number, FDA Amount each , Opening date and maturity date in a letter head pad , finally total amount and mention that it can be windrow any time with account holder request and it is auto renewable. singed and sealed
That you so much sir :) ;)

Like I have to apply for Saskatchewan could you please tell me when should I take bank statement and job experience certificate? Thank you

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Singhjasmeet13 said:
That you so much sir :) ;)

Like I have to apply for Saskatchewan could you please tell me when should I take bank statement and job experience certificate? Thank you
I applied 30 Aug and all my paper is singed and updated 30 july, it also ok if 3/2 month old if required SINP will ask you about update doc