+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is ECAS down?

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tried to log in since 8am EST til 1030am and the site won't come up.

You can navigate from the main CIC website > My Application then you can't resolve the ECAS website...

I tried it on two different computers.

neo_baron

Oct 27, 2015
Not only ECAS. The ATIP Online Request page is also down. Looks like a wider issue with government related websites.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Yes eCAS down. May be they are doing some massive updates. Who knows we may end up with some real updates
or some wacky updates...

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
When in doubt for any website you cannot access, use this website here:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

If you put the e-CAS adress there right now (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas), you can see it is down for everyone.

Very useful website.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en&_ga=1.107490304.308854801.1421765631

"We're sorry, MyCIC is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please try again later."

BUT it looks like eCas is back or starting to... I still don't have a 5th line :/

When I logged out it gave me this error:
"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

PS: Okay now it looks like it's fully back on :)

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
They were just updating the ECAS with bad news for me, after 18 days of passing my test they updated me today with this....

"We sent you correspondence on November 3, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

I went to check the mail and I have nothing yet. I hope I can have it tomorrow to see what else they need. Hope nothing is wrong. :-[ Good luck everyone. Hopefully is not the same for you all.
Ottawa applicant

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
nothing yet for us. no updates on eCAS, no mails, most likely they would want some doc... may be ATIP might give a clue, but that's not until another 2- 3 weeks, hopefully eCAS updates by then or the snail mail...

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cprak0 said:
nothing yet for us. no updates on eCAS, no mails, most likely they would want some doc... may be ATIP might give a clue, but that's not until another 2- 3 weeks, hopefully eCAS updates by then or the snail mail...
Oath in ottawa takees atleast 8 weeks. This is what i was told today during the interview.

So expect your oath in december

good luck

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cprak0 said:
Oath in ottawa takees atleast 8 weeks. This is what i was told today during the interview.

So expect your oath in december

good luck